In order to gain deeper insights into your customer’s behavior, needs, preferences, goals, and desires, we complete a strategic overhaul of your brand. This is where all branding should start: the research and development phase. Through customer and employee interviews, competitor analysis, surveys, industry research, and split testing of key landing pages, we get down to the details of the market you are competing in and how to best position your brand.
$3,038 – $4,030
When developing your brand through a data-driven process, we begin with an industry study. Identifying the top players and reverse-engineering their successful strategies allows us to build buyer personas, or profiles that summarize your ideal customer. These help us find existing research about your ideal customers and build a pool of people to survey for feedback about the creative content that we generate during the branding process.
What’s included in a Brand Strategy?
- Mission, Vision, Values Review
- Main message, overall brand position, tagline(s)
- Elevator Pitch and general “About Us” talking points
- Suggested keyword targets
- User Persona Profiles
- Brand Positioning Strategy & Market Analysis PDF
- A/B testing and user acceptance testing on key landing pages
What steps are involved in creating a Brand Strategy?
- Complete a Branding Questionnaire
- Discovery Meeting or Call with our Creative Director and one of our content writers
- Brand Research
- Surveys with your company
- Interviews with key staff
- SEO keyword research
- Market research
- Competitor Analysis
- User Research
- Google Analytics Analysis
- Social Media Data Analysis
- Customer Interviews or Calls (if applicable)
- Online Surveys
- Data Analysis
- A/B Testing on key landing pages
- User Acceptance Testing on key landing pages
- Creation of User Personas
- Creation of Brand Positioning Strategy
- Deliverable – Brand Positioning Strategy & Market Analysis PDF
- If this is a one-time, a la carte project – the client will be provided with an estimated quote before the work begins, and the final invoice will be sent once work is complete. The final invoice may reflect any overages or additional revision hours that were requested or approved.
- If the project is quoted at over $2000, 50% will be billed upfront, and 50% upon project completion.
- If you have a monthly retainer in place, your Account Manager will assign time out of your retainer to work on projects that support your overall marketing goals. You may also send your Account Manager any design needs that you would like to use your retainer for. This time will be managed in consultation with your Account Manager and/or tracked in your monthly reports.
- The client must provide all branded assets that are necessary for the project before work can begin. We will not begin work until all assets are accounted for, or until a decision is made to work around the missing asset (i.e. past logo files and assets, font files, etc.).
- Standard turnaround times listed above are only estimates. Your estimated project turnaround time will be included in your scope of work or discussed in consultation with your Account Manager.
- Any collateral created has a limit of two revision rounds included in the quote. Additional revisions requested are considered an add-on and will be billed at $98 / hour for recurring monthly clients and $130 / hour for non-recurring clients.
- The client must approve all branding elements before we apply them anywhere online (if applicable).
- We will consider work complete when we deliver the assets to the client and no additional revisions are requested.
- The final deliverable delivered to the client will be the design asset(s) in PDF, jpeg, png, or similar file format.
- The final deliverable will be added to Marketeering Group’s shared client drive or sent to the client via other specified file share sites when the project is complete.
- Payment is not subject to an approved result. We will not approve refunds for delivered design hours for any reason whatsoever.
- Marketeering Group reserves the right to approve or deny refunds for unused (purchased) hours on a case-by-case basis.
- Rush orders for all design services are subject to a surcharge of an additional 20-50% of the total design fee.
- Your rush project will receive priority over our current project lineup.
- The client will be notified when a rush fee is required to complete a project in their requested timeline.
- The rush fee will be applied to the scope of work and / or reflected on your invoice.
About the Company:
- Can you describe your business?
- Why was your company started in the first place and what was the motivation?
- Who are your main competitors?
- What sets your company apart from the competition?
- How do your competitors market themselves?
- What are the long-term goals of the company?
About the Target Audience:
- Who is the primary target audience?
- What is the target audience’s general demographics?
- If your customers had to describe your company in one word, what would it be and why?
- How do most of your customers find out about your company?
- How do you plan to communicate with your target audience?
About the Branding:
- What are the values and/or mission statement of your company?
- What three attributes would you like your target audience to think of when they look at your new branding?
- Which of these words is a better fit for your brand? High end or cost-effective?
- Which of these words is a better fit for your brand? Consumer or Trade?
- What colors or color palettes do you like and why?
- What font styles do you like and why?
- In your opinion, what defines a successful logo?
- Are there any restrictions to consider when designing the new logo?
- Is there anything that must be included, like existing brand elements, words or icons? Do you prefer an image, just the title of your business, or both?
- Looking at other people’s branding, what logos do you like and why?
- Are there any logos that you particularly dislike and why?